Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or Sustainability
The application of CSR principles within Sellita is one of our key objectives. We believe in continuous improvement of CSR management practices to help spread our values and strengthen our ability to meet the needs and expectations of all stakeholders, both internal and external.
Because for Sellita, Governance rhymes with Ethics and Sustainability, whether it is social, economic or environmental, we present our commitments summarised in 10 points.
- We conduct our business ethically, with integrity and transparency.
- We comply with the laws and regulations applicable to our activities.
- We ensure fair and ethical working conditions by respecting fundamental principles of human rights and conventions such as the International Labour Organisation.
- We fight against harassment, abuse and all forms of discrimination.
- We provide safe and healthy working conditions.
- We fight corruption, money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- We promote fair trade practices and respect free competition rights.
- We respect the environment through the management of energy, natural resources, and the control of our waste and emissions.
- We control our processes related to chemical substances to protect our employees and the downstream chain.
- We involve our supply chain in the traceability, transparency and accountability of the products we supply.
Below are some of the documents we feel are important to share with you:
Code of conduct